I really would love if you could vote for me.
But even being nominated is brilliant! REALLY!
This is the PAGE you need go onto.
(How to vote?
- Clink on this link : http://list.ly/list/Bon-best-student-blogs-2013-edublog-awards#item_344335
- press the UP arrow on the bottom left corner of the picture of Fionn and then
- select whether you want to vote through Facebook, twitter, Google Plus….and you should be sorted !
- - its mum here…a very nice man on twitter sorted out all this for me. Thankyou Martin!)
I blogged about it today already:
i got nominated for a education award!
by the lady who wrote the book “How i learn” – and used a bit of my writing!
She blogs at http://www.anseo-a-mhuinteoir.com/
and she tweets to mum about my blogs.
i can’t believe i got nominated for another award.
i REALLY can’t believe i got nominated for an education award, for as far as I can think , I am a TERRIBLE teacher. I would be an awful teacher except if the subject was “MY ASPERGERS”…and i don’t know many schools that teach that.
But it would be a cool job! Cos I could be the best ME at that. and nobody is a bigger expert on it than someone who has it, and their mum, of course. Cos if you do’t have a condition you just can not explain it so well! you are all about theory and NOT about real life! So i think that ASPIES are Aspergers experts and I do like explaining things that i “get” about being different. Oh and i LIKE being different.
So thank you HELEN! (that’s my mum’s name too!)
for printing my blog – that means a lot to me.
and for nominating me for an education award – it is a true honour.
PS…i LOVE the book. and I think it is very good. I am sure that anyone who uses it will find it helpful!
Helen said this about my blog
* Best Student Blog – Fionn Hamill’s blog Autisic and Proud is one of the best youth blogs I’ve ever read, Fionn is a fantastic writer who knows his own strengths and isn’t afraid to write about what he struggles with. His blog inspires me every day.