- to get on with life as i am – stop wishing pain was different
- to continue to do the positive things even though am in pain, as i may as well be in pain at the cinema as at home
- to try to look LOGICALLY – as i am really the only one who does overview the amount of medication am on. Can i manage any reshaping.
- to follow up on unfinished things – to stop putting them off, as i don’t like them. Stop leaving them in the back of my mind and get ON with them!
- to practice saying no – I did today – was asked to do music on Saturday – just a small performance, but said no…in interest of health pacing
- to take advice from other people in long term pain about how to manage LIVING with it.
- be proactive in collecting a timeline of symptoms and sending a letter, appealing to all care specialists to put their collective heads together, and suggest a timed plan.
- to try to get out a wee bit more…even though i really dont want to,
- to try not to depressed about how i look – to alllow myself to be full of drugs for now- and have reasonable aims…small changes..
- cool walking sticks…OT appointment soon…