I am a fairly strong and capable person in terms of doing what am good at.
i take on the most crazy crusades and they engage me…and a fail makes me more determined to continue drive…
But its amazing how some of the very simple things can really get to me!
- rude shop assistants – the ones who KNOW without checking that they have none in age 9…”everything we have is out!”
- people who are ageist- and openly so!
- mental health conditions NOT taken seriously or not discussed as if they are perfectly normal!
- NHS trust managers’ arrogance…and i generalise…it may only be 90% of them
- alzheimers and the ignorance of doctors in treating it, and of the state in HELPING the carer – or NOT.
- people equating intelligence or education with entitlement to respect – respect is earned at a personal level for me
- LIES….any shape or form
- schools which only award high achievement …there are other areas of strength!
- parents allowing children to sit in and but in on adult conversation.
- people unable to respect privacy – who you learn to tell nothing to.
- having trust broken.
- small minded people who have preconceived ideas on local groups and projects.
- bulling – whether in children, teenagers on social media or in workplace
- unwillingness to give credit where credit is due.
- Mismanagement of Institutional Abuse!
- i am left out of an invite…old and crock…but would sometimes like the option to be included.
- size related humour – nobody WISHES to be the size they are…they manage to learn to live with it..not easily..
- being taken for granted.
- banks robbing the nation
- injustice in the Poctcode lottery of provision!
- God-Complex stance of too many Doctors.
- People establish rules for rules sake…illogically.
- any of my family get upset
- people underestimate what others are going through.
- Positions of Power being abused.
- people who assume disability is obvious!
- inability to assume you are bing offered best advise medically without having to ask and research…
- Welfare reform bill – and absolutely everything about it
- Northern Ireland PETTY politics…wish we ere grown up and had devolved and evolved as a nation that could govern, not argue over history
- integration as a term – if it were a POLICY then we would not need highlight the issue.
- Special needs children assumed to have low intelligence – rather than teachers having interest in finding a way of helping them learn.
is that a lot?
grumpy old git me!