would be EASIER to be less HONEST…but I couldn’t change…
I amn’t diplomatic.
I am honest.
Life MUST be easier if you are diplomatic!
honesty carries a heavy responsibility
honesty does NOT make you popular.
but how do diplomats live with conscience?
but GOD it is neither appreciated nor without consequence being honest!
could i change?
- having or showing an ability to deal with people in a sensitive and tactful way
- dealing with everybody and not apportioning blame,
- resolution…for all?
- giving an example – a middle of the road balanced “directed” example
- having a code of expected, allowed behaviour.
- being tuthful
- in a situation of conflict you say it as it is! – no pussy footing around
- resolution is NOT painless…people have to realise the impossibility of nobody feels any pain!
- saying things as they are, give you responsibility for fallout, and for ultimately defending your situation
- having put yourself on the line.you need take the enemies that…
View original post 115 more words