I am a fairly strong and capable person in terms of doing what am good at. i take on the most crazy crusades and they engage me…and a fail makes me more determined to continue drive… But its amazing how some of the very simple things can really get to me!
- rude shop assistants – the ones who KNOW without checking that they have none in age 9…”everything we have is out!”
- people who are ageist- and openly so!
- mental health conditions NOT taken seriously or not discussed as if they are perfectly normal!
- NHS trust managers’ arrogance…and i generalise…it may only be 90% of them
- alzheimers and the ignorance of doctors in treating it, and of the state in HELPING the carer – or NOT.
- illogical waiting lists
- bad customer service.
- people equating intelligence or education with entitlement to respect – respect is earned…
View original post 291 more words