the real day to day EXTRAs of a long term condition.
my medical looks like THIS in one hospital…but even better in the regional hospital…it has almost earned a shelf of it’s own.
the ever-growing list of appointments are in effect a LARGE part of your social life, as your energy reserves and recovery times mean that you have to pace what you can do in ANY day.
- occupational therapy
- neuro psychology
- my new rehabilitation specialist
- pain management clinic
- ophthalmology will now be replaced by neuro-ophthalmology
- neurologist- yet to happen – for symptom management
- GP – who i have tried NOT to go to as all seems so regionalised.
Even the disabled part of the condition.
- i used to have pain clinic procedures but they were not working any longer
- i have adopted HAZEL my trusted stick as a LIMB…and realise for balance and for strength. she is needed!
- my inability to walk any distance has meant initially i…
View original post 515 more words