ok…life took over for a week or two since i picked up the “blogging baton”.
i had written this :
I got nominated a few days ago, from the lovely smalltownfashionblogger to do this 3 quotes in 3 days challenge. At the time i was on holidays – not from blogging, but from life. So i have deferred. Am now POSTING this as a public promise to do…
1. Post 3 of your favorite quotes each per day for 3 recurrent days. The quotes can be of any other people or it may come straight from your own heart.
2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
3. Don’t forget to utter a thankful word to the person who nominated you.
pick 3 of my favourite writers as my daily Nominees:
challenge accepted…posts to begin tomorrow
so THREE POWERFUL QUOTES….to me?
there are so MANY!
so am trying to pick a few.
2. is at my moral core…my conscience- wherever that lives. I like to think my conscience is the imaginary spiritual place in my body that the nuns referred to in childhood as your “SOUL”. AT my soul is justice and honesty. Gandhi this one is yours.
3. you pick your self up, dust your self off, and START AGAIN… no one can push you down…you keep GOING…you are that strong…never allow abuse of power to define YOU or RIGHT. Thankyou for putting it more beautifully than i ever could…Maya Angelou.
so thankyou to my dear friend smalltownfashionblogger for this examination of conscience, which is how it feels.
and to join me, i would like tonight to nominate: