I really have no interest in making a book,
I have no pretentious notions that i write well,
i simply find writing cathartic.. AND..
when i was diagnosed with my chiari malformation, and my supposed brain cyst, i decided since i could find so little info, that i would share my highs and low…however they went.
THAT is IT. no other reason. SO i suppose when am given the stats for the year’s most “read” posts- i do find that interesting. So am going to do do something i don’t normally do. REREAD.
and having READ the 5 you choose to read, thy were NOT remotely what i considered BIG ISSUES…lol… but i have no notion of stopping blogging in the foreseeable future.
5 Attractions in 2015
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015.
- 1the top 10 advantages and disadvantages of being honest written in April 2013
- 210 signs of spineless people….i personally dislike written in May 2013
- 3life stages…the life cycle….of humans written first in March 2013
- 4“who says asperger’s kids can’t play team sports?” dates back to February 2013
- 510 things us Irish people don’t do well.