Thank-you to Maria for her lovely nomination for the 2016 versatile blogger award. I have been in bad form so much recently, versatile is one thing i haven’t appeared. So thanks for thinking i had it in me! ❤
versatile blogger award 2016
So, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 1o bloggers bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
7 facts you may not know about me…..
- i am completely addicted to wool , crochet and knitting. RARELY not working on at least one project.
- i have been damaged terribly by bullying. Only 2 times in my life. I struggle still with issues even in my sleep which relate to that. Counselling can not clean out your subconscious dream state. So although i have survived what i thought i couldn’t, it never leaves me completely.
- i LOVE vocal teaching….the details of developing an instrument make me so genuinely love what i do.
- i am completely dependent on my husband for my care – my health is extremely complicated and i am now disabled and accepting that. I use my “legs” -“wheels” with clothes that make a statement of ” I am STILL me!”.
- i HATE clothes trying on. That has grown as my disabled medicated size has too.
- i think i should have been born in the years of the great crusades – i have been brought up to be completely intolerant of injustice. i do fight other people’s battles, and especially for fairness in healthcare and in education.
- i am currently waiting to have delivery of my own ventilator. I need one. to keep me alive.
now let me nominate a few gems who mean a lot to me.
enjoy all their wisdom!